Epiq understands that in today’s legal environment corporations, insurance companies and law firms are seeking ways to streamline their legal outsourcing needs.
The Epiq National Account Program helps streamline, create efficiencies and control legal spend by offering cost–effective, comprehensive and customizable solutions to meet your deposition needs.
The Epiq National Account Program ensures that our clients capitalize on the many benefits of a preferred court reporting relationship, such as:
- A dedicated national account team to coordinate all aspects of your deposition needs, providing unmatched, around-the-clock customer service
- Preferred rates via a customized pricing schedule
- Increased quality and consistency throughout the deposition process
- Custom, web-based landing pages for client deposition scheduling, tracking and storage of all deposition materials
- Streamlined and consolidated billing
- Reporting that provides detailed tracking and analytics on overall activity and spend
- Complimentary conference rooms
- A partnership with a true worldwide provider with wholly owned offices both domestic and international
The Epiq Court Reporting National Account Program alleviates:
- High costs and inconsistent rates across cases and geographies
- Inconsistent quality, due to the large number of court reporting providers used
- Administrative headaches and costs related to invoicing irregularities
- Time spent on vetting multiple vendors which takes highly paid legal professionals away from their core focus
National Account Program clients benefit from a consistent implementation and rollout plan that include aligning case teams to the deposition process and the requirements of the client. By creating a new level of accountability and service, Epiq becomes a true strategic partner to our client.
Partnering with a single-source provider can result in improved and streamlined processes, saving you time and money. For more information, contact CRNA@EpiqGlobal.com.