Audio Evidence Services
Audio evidence can make or break a case.
Audio evidence is often a critical source of discovery content in litigation and regulatory investigations, as well as in regular monitoring activity and internal investigations. Managing audio evidence can be costly and time consuming, which is why Epiq’s clients using our audio solutions reduce the cost and risk associated with voice recordings. Here are the Epiq audio services you can have at your fingertips:
- Automatic speech recognition and audio data collection: Epiq’s global network of audio system experts provide you with the most sophisticated automatic speech recognition (ASR) tools powered by Intelligent Voice®. You also have access to specialized software tools to facilitate the efficient collection of audio data.
- Review: You have a choice of review services, from first-pass relevancy review of voice recordings to in-depth issue coding and privilege review.
- Identification and collection: We help you produce comprehensive data maps and identification plans, as well as manage the process of minimizing data extraction from tape or archive. You’ll have all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently find the voice evidence you need, when you need it.
- Compliance and monitoring: We work with you to design and implement compliance monitoring programs that document all required data-driven elements and reduce organizational risk. Our process/workflow ensures that implementation is rigorous, well-documented and defensible in case of future scrutiny. Your compliance teams also will be able to incorporate audio seamlessly into existing programs for monitoring textual electronically stored information (ESI).
- Analysis, culling and prioritizing: When audio data and its associated metadata are initially collected and verified, there is often a much higher volume than is practical or necessary to review. We help reduce the cost and time of manual audio evidence review through identification of silence, inspection of metadata, indexing of voice recordings, automatic speech recognition technology and sophisticated analytical tools.