Brendan Ansier is responsible for providing expert consultative guidance to class action settlements and working closely with our operational teams to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of services. Ansier has taken lead roles consulting with corporate legal departments, outside counsel, and plaintiffs’ counsel for a wide variety of class action matters including consumer, product liability, antitrust, TCPA, data breach, FLSA/employment, securities, and government matters including:
- In re: Takata Airbag Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2599
- In re: Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2672 – Bosch Settlement
- In re: Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2420
- In re: Oppenheimer Rochester Funds Group Securities Litigation, MDL No. 2063
- Kristie Farhman v. Caribou Coffee Company, Inc.
- William S. Callaway et al. v. Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC et al.
- Giles et al. v. St. Charles Health System, Inc.
- Jose Albino Lucero Jr. v. SolarCity Corp
Ansier holds a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences from Northwestern University.