Auckland, New Zealand
Epiq is proud to sponsor AMINZ Arbitration Day. Hosted by the Arbitrators' and Mediators' Institute of New Zealand, this is the annual day that updates you on arbitration in New Zealand. Topics include:
- Amendments to the Arbitration Act
- Evidence: To what extent are the rules of evidence and Evidence Act relevant to arbitration?
- Time: Time bars, Art. 25, conditions precedent to variation and time entitlement
- Setting up the process: preliminary conferemces, the timetable, issues in dispute, hearing preparation, costs and getting paid
- Experts: Making the best use of experts: Hot-tubbing, the independence of the expert and obligations of experts
- Arbitration fish-bowls - arbitrating high and low value disputes
to learn more.