ATLANTA – Oct. 4, 2018 — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, today announced that Paul Renehan, director of information governance consulting at Epiq, will speak on a webcast entitled, “How Information Governance Promotes Information Security,” on Oct. 15 at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
“Understanding the different options to protect your data from a possible breach is crucial in today’s world,” said Renehan. “Companies need to make sure they are implementing information governance policies to ensure they are defensible against a potential attack.”
Renehan will be joined by:
- Samantha Green, eDiscovery expert, Epiq
- Christian Ortego, vice president and chief counsel, HII Technical Solutions
- Jennifer Prisco, vice president and chief legal counsel, Red Lion Controls
Speakers will discuss how a comprehensive system of information governance can assure data security, defensibility, and compliance with reporting requirements.
Attendees will learn:
- How understanding their data frames steps for protecting it
- How tech tools and industry guidelines shape effective information governance
- How an effective program protects information and minimizes consequences of breach
Click here to learn more and to register.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world. Learn more at www.epiqglobal.com.
+1 503 350 5850