Accurate records are the cornerstone of all formal matters and good business practice, but there's no denying it's an expensive and time-consuming chore. Some meetings or witness interviews are too important to entrust to notes and memory.
Whether you need full-service, hassle free, precise recording and transcription for large-scale conferences and events, or simply want fast, accurate, professional minutes of a meeting or transcription of a witness interview, Epiq has the solution.
Our transcription service is also the perfect answer when you are in need of timely, accurate transcripts from audio recordings such as telephone calls, police interviews, or single speaker dictation. With a range of turnaround times and assistance in audio enhancement and conversion, along with secure file transfer solutions for the submission of material, Epiq can produce verbatim records, including time-stamping for cross reference with the audio.
Our recording and transcription service is perfect for events such as:
- Witness interviews and case preparation discussions.
- Company meetings - board meetings, roundtables, "town halls" and conferences.
- Telephone recordings - banking and financial calls, investor calls, and departmental conference calls.
- HR functions - interviews, appraisals, training, dictation, disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Media and PR - press conferences, media interviews, market research and focus groups.
- Investor relations - AGMs, EGMs, quarterly/annual results, analyst presentations and roadshows.
- Research – interviews and focus groups.
- A variety of turnarounds are available to suit your needs and budget, and if an immediate record is required, realtime transcription can also be provided.
Epiq takes the security of its client data very seriously and has many years of experience dealing with highly confidential matters. Material is tracked at each stage of the production process, from receipt to re-delivery, to ensure document integrity is maintained throughout storage and processing.