Unlock the Power of Relativity With Epiq
Relativity Fest | September 26-28
Today's legal teams are experiencing change and rapid advancements in technology. Data management is a key component of digital strategy, and organizations that embrace the power of data make decisions more objectively. The Epiq Service Cloud is a digital ecosystem that provides access to Relativity tools, enhanced with Epiq people, process, technology, and business intelligence.
Partner with Epiq to unlock the power of Relativity. Meet Epiq at Relativity Fest to learn about:
- The expertise you need for a successful RelativityOne migration leveraging Epiq's real-world experience
- Empowering Collaboration With Clients on Teams
- Advanced business intelligence reporting, visualizations, and metrics
- Implementing and working within single sign-on for secure user management
Crystal A room
3:30 -4:15 PM CT
The four forces of flight—lift, weight, thrust, and drag—apply to our discussion on moving your eDiscovery program to the cloud.
- What migration strategies will help you create lift and get your project off the ground?
- What weight must you overcome?
- How do you keep your project moving once you have liftoff?
- Who or what might slow you down?
Join us as we share real-world examples from successful migrations. We’ll discuss streamlining complex matters, identifying stakeholders, communication frameworks, scoping, data migration, workflow design, and project execution. Set yourself up for success!
Speakers and Moderator:
- Chris Acosta, Director, eDiscovery Resources, Morrison Foerster
- Susan Usatine, Member, Cole Schotz P.C.
- Jessica Balmes, Manager, Client Services, Epiq
- Josh Cornett, Implementation Consultant, Legal Solutions, Epiq
- Brandon Hollinder, Vice President eDiscovery and Cyber Solutions, Epiq (Moderator)
Community Pavilion Stage
9:45 - 10:15 am
Richard Pachella, Strategic Alliance Advisor, Epiq, takes the stage with other industry experts to discuss our innovation award nomination. The Epiq RelativityOne Insights Dashboard is a proprietary information hub for our RelativityOne clients, providing rapid business intelligence, efficient storage management, and revenue and profit projections.
The Epiq Booth
Visit our team at booth #2 to connect with Epiq experts, learn about the Epiq Service Cloud, get helpful data management tips, and grab some swag. .
UNLOCK EPIQ PRIZES
Get a demo at the booth, and then try your luck at unlocking Epiq prizes. You will receive a key for a chance to unlock the safe and instantly win one of a number of prizes, including gift cards worth up to $500.