ATLANTA — Oct. 11, 2018 — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, is proud to announce that David Rohde, senior director of consulting services at Epiq, will speak in two sessions at Exterro’s InFusion ’18 in Portland, Oregon on Oct. 15-17 at The Nines Hotel.
Rohde will moderate the panel, “Strategic Leadership Panel: Preparing for the Future of eDiscovery,” on Oct. 16 at 11 a.m. PDT. The panelists will discuss:
- What do the next five years in eDiscovery hold in store?
- How can you prepare for it?
- The plans you should be making for 2023
Rohde will be joined by:
- Sloan Banfield, senior attorney, Auto-Owners Insurance
- Mike Klein, assistant general counsel – litigation support and eDiscovery, Altria
Rohde will also present on, “What to do After Your Matter Closes,” on Oct. 16 at 4:30 p.m. PDT. Attendees will learn:
- The steps legal teams must take before a matter is officially closed
- How to ensure you are taking the right steps
“InFusion brings together a highly qualified group of technology and legal experts for panel discussions and educational talks,” said Rohde. “This leads to compelling conversation that provides different points of view on the takeaways that impact routine eDiscovery practices.”
Click here to learn more or to register.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world. Learn more at www.epiqglobal.com.
+1 503 350 5850