ATLANTA – Oct. 8, 2018 — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, is pleased to announce that Jon Lavinder, senior director of technology-assisted review at Epiq, will speak at the Electronic Discovery Institute (EDI) Leadership Summit in Fort Lauderdale Oct. 10-12 at The Ritz Carlton.
Lavinder will moderate the panel, “Cutting Costs without Cutting Corners: Strategies for Controlling Discovery Spend in Asymmetric Litigation,” on Oct. 12 at 10:20 a.m. EDT. Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- Shared strategies and experiences related to managing cost
- Common sense methods to control cost in asymmetric litigation
- Long term strategies with outside counsel and service providers
- Tactical decisions for specific requests
“The process of discovery is challenging enough without throwing cost pressure into the mix,” said Lavinder. “Knowing the tools and strategies can help reduce cost and speed up timelines.”
Lavinder will be joined by:
- Bonnie Kennedy, eDiscovery manager, Delta Air Lines
- Jason Lichter, director of discovery services and litigation support, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Kelli Stenstrom, global head of legal discovery, Deutsche Bank AG
- Jennifer Swanton, senior legal manager and discovery counsel, Medtronic
Click here to learn more and register.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world. Learn more at www.epiqglobal.com.
+1 503 350 5850