Global Presence and Local eDiscovery Expertise in Germany
We have offices and data centers that meet or exceed Tier III standards on three continents, including a secure office and document review center, and an ISO 27001 certified data center, in Frankfurt, Germany. Epiq has deployed on-site solutions all over the world, and has the ability to deliver solutions wherever they are needed.
eDiscovery Products in Germany: Breadth and Choice
When it comes to litigation and regulatory investigations, no two cases are alike. Epiq provides a broad range of options, from a variety of technology solutions to customised professional services.
eDiscovery Processing in Germany
Epiq’s best-in-class eDiscovery managed services offering provides clients a mix of capacity, scalability and workflow. eDiscovery managed services seamlessly integrates the best features of the most advanced industry tools while ensuring you get a process that’s customised to the unique needs of your organization. eDiscovery managed services gives you the results you need without the hardware, software, or personnel investment.
eDiscovery Hosting in Germany
Epiq is the leading expert in document review. In Germany we offer kCura’s Relativity®, a leading hosting and document review platform. As an Orange-level Best-in-Service provider, Epiq has extensive experience with Relativity to support a wide variety of review requirements.
eDiscovery Document Review in Germany
Epiq provides comprehensive review services at our Frankfurt office using German-speaking employees including audio review, substantive issue coding and privilege review. We offer:
- Scalable review center
- On-site capabilities
- Integration with legal teams for both inside and outside counsel
- Specialized review teams for regulatory, litigation, compliance, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory needs
Technology-Assisted Review in Germany
Epiq’s TAR technologies are fully integrated into our data centre and workflows, and can be integrated into review platforms such as Relativity.
Broad eDiscovery Experience in Europe
Epiq has unrivalled experience with second requests, regulatory investigations, litigation and most forms of specialised data discovery
Expert eDiscovery Services in Germany
- Preservation / collection
- Global computer forensics
- Chain of custody
- Custodian identification and interviews
IT Infrastructure and Data Security in Germany
Data security is paramount. Due to stringent national data security standards, German legal professionals need in-country, state-of-the-art security for data hosting, processing, storage, review and other types of eDiscovery evidence handling. That’s why Epiq is in Frankfurt: to give our clients a truly local, full service eDiscovery provider with German language capabilities that ensures compliance with data protection and privacy laws.
Visit our German eDiscovery web site to learn more (in German).
- Our systems, data centers and databases are built on the most secure and scalable infrastructure in the world—Oracle.
- • Our data privacy controls meet are designed to meet strict industry regulations, protecting our clients’ privacy no matter where they do business.Our physical perimeter and equipment security provide robust protection against data breaches and data loss, with our controls subject to regular security reviews and risk assessments.