Dashboards are a collection of widgets that create visualizations for data loaded into Relativity. The dashboard can help you comprehensively view your data and allows you to quickly see tons of information, such as progress in coding, batch review progress, and number of documents.
Dashboards are easy to set-up and apply. They can be added to workspace templates, saved searches, and can be exported to PNG and Excel files for static reporting to a wider audience.
The following steps will help you make the most of your Relativity Dashboard:
- Make sure the field(s) you want to visualize has the “Allow Group By” and “Allow Pivot” options selected.
- Save your initial document view before adding widgets so you can go back.
- Experiment with different visualization types (bar, pie, line, or table) to display your data in the best format.
- Widgets on the Dashboard will update based on whatever folder or saved search you currently have selected.
- Remember to save dashboards after creating widgets.
Below are some examples of the types of visual data the Relativity Dashboard can provide.
Example 1: Batch Review – tie this to a saved search of BatchSet is set.
Example 2: Date Sent - works well with “Sort Date” or other date data based on your documents. Experiment with using monthly or yearly breakdowns.
Example 3: File Type Dashboard