ATLANTA – Nov. 15, 2018 — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, is pleased to announce that Carla Swansburg, vice president and general manager, Epiq Canada, will speak at the B.C. Legal Innovation Forum in Vancouver on Dec. 4 at the Vancouver Law Courts Inn.
Swansburg will speak on the panel, “How is the Structure of the Legal Sector Changing?” Attendees will learn:
- Changes underway in the legal ecosystem
- How lawyers can recalibrate their approaches in the face of change
- Embracing risk-taking approaches in order to innovate
- How to offer clients more strategic, business-focused solutions
“Innovation is about more than new and advanced technologies,” said Swansburg. “This forum addresses and provides guidance on the challenges, opportunities, and structural changes both with innovation and employment in the legal industry.”
Swansburg will join:
- Karim Amlani, managing counsel, corporate & commercial, Hootsuite
- Jon Festinger, principal, Festinger Law & Strategy / Peter A. Allard School of Law
- Matthew D. Peters, national innovation leader, partner, McCarthy Tetrault
- Corrine Zimmerman, general counsel, Department of Justice Canada
Click here to learn more and register.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world. Learn more at www.epiqglobal.com.
+1 503 350 5850