Epiq manages more than 25 private and public sector contracts of varying scale and complexity across Australia and New Zealand, so you know you can count on us.
Our clients include:
- Australian Federal Police (AFP)
- New Zealand Police
- New Zealand Inland Revenue Department
- Australian Defence Force Legal Services (ADFLS)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Fair Work Commission (FWC)
- ACT Courts and Tribunals
- Northern Territory Courts and Tribunals
- New South Wales Department of Communities and Justice
- Queensland Department of Justice & the Attorney General
- WA District Court
Epiq takes the security of its client data very seriously and has many years of experience dealing with highly confidential matters. Material is tracked at each stage of the production process, from receipt to re-delivery, to ensure document integrity is maintained throughout storage and processing. Some of our clients, such as the AAT, require transcription of matters up to Top Secret level, so with Epiq, you know your data is safe.
Specific security clearances (Baseline, Protected, NV1 or NV2) personnel can be provided to cover hearings involving classified material.
Take the First Steps with
Epiq is the global leader in technology-enabled legal services, corporate restructuring, cyber security and business transformation solutions.
How We Can Help
My role is and I'm looking for