Our resources and experience help you streamline court reporting to save time, money, and energy—night and day around the world.
With unrivalled global presence ensuring seamless service for complex, sensitive matters and local and cross-border disputes, you can rely on Epiq to provide high quality, verbatim real-time reporting services for court hearings, arbitrations and depositions.
Reach out to Epiq today for your Court Reporting needs
In addition, we offer timely, accurate transcription services for meetings and audio recordings, as well as a full range of hearing room services such as electronic presentation of evidence (EPE).
Click to book our services.
Integrated courtroom services
Epiq provides a comprehensive range of services at every phase in the lifecycle of an arbitration, litigation, regulatory investigation, or enquiry, from the provision of real-time court reporting to the electronic presentation of evidence. In Australia and New Zealand, Epiq holds contracts with numerous judiciaries government agencies, and has provided services to major hearings and enquiries such as:
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- Inquiry into Grenfell Tower Fire
- Hillsborough Inquests
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse in Australia
- Royal Commission into the Victorian Bushfires in Australia
- Royal Commission into the Sinking of the Sydney II in Australia
- Commission of Inquiry on Allegations Relating to the Institute of Education in Hong Kong
- Commission of Inquiry into the Crash of the Boeing MD11 at Hong Kong International Airport
- Commission of Inquiry into the Collapse of the Nicoll Highway in Singapore
Exceptional privacy and security
At Epiq, we believe that the way we handle privacy and security is a vital part of our responsibility to our clients, which is essential to our success as a leading professional services organisation. Epiq secures information assets for our clients using an integrated privacy and security strategy that includes:
- Data protection
- Network security
- Vetted personnel
- Forensically processed data destruction
- Secure storage and handling