Local eDiscovery Expertise, Global eDiscovery Reach
Your success is our goal. No matter the size, complexity or location of your eDiscovery project, Epiq is committed to supporting you with comprehensive legal support services in Japan to help you consistently achieve your eDiscovery objectives.
Deep Expertise in eDiscovery in Japan
Epiq has been working closely with global law firms and corporations to solve eDiscovery challenges in Asia since 2008, and in Japan since 2013. As a global leader in providing best quality legal technology products and services for electronic discovery and document review, we tailor our approach to your unique needs—no matter the location, size or complexity of your project.
We can recommend and implement the most effective eDiscovery strategies for your business while maintaining the highest global and local security and confidentiality standards. Our project managers coordinate with our global teams to provide seamless, reliable, around-the-clock client support.
eDiscovery Solutions in Japan
We are a truly local, full-service eDiscovery provider in Japan with native local leaders and staff fluent in Japanese who possess expertise in local cultural, professional and regulatory practices.
Operating in Asia since 2008 and in Japan since 2013, Epiq is a global leader in providing fully integrated technology products and services for electronic discovery and document review, and offers best-quality eDiscovery services anywhere in the world.
Epiq eDiscovery Services in Japan
- Local expertise within the Japanese legal market
- Industry-specific eDiscovery experience, within:
- Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Energy (oil & gas)
- Financial services
- Operations supported locally by English and Japanese speaking technical teams. Native Japanese-speaking, bilingual experts ensure that Japanese documents are properly rendered, displayed and searchable
- Multilingual document reviews in Japan
- In-house document review center in Tokyo
- Secure ISO 27001-certified data center
- Experience in providing support for cross-border arbitration, litigation and regulatory responses to various authorities, including:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.K. Financial Conduct Authority
- Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Japan Financial Services Agency
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Japanese Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission
Epiq On-Site eDiscovery Solutions in Japan
On-site solutions ensure compliance with data security and privacy regulations and corporate security protocols, enabling you to process and review information on your own premises, behind your own firewalls. Our on-site solutions allow you to conduct investigations or meet other critical needs wherever and whenever the need arises, and our document review services help you scale and utilize your human resources efficiently.
Visit our Japan eDiscovery web site to learn more [in Japanese].