THE LEADER IN EDISCOVERY MANAGED SERVICES™
The perfect extension to your legal team
Epiq Managed Services provides law firms and corporate legal teams with essential eDiscovery services backed by data security, proven workflows, access to premier AI-based analytics tools, essential administrative functions, insightful reporting, and cost predictability. Gain full access, including direct administrative capabilities, to eDiscovery platforms and experts for a consistent monthly fee with a 36-month commitment.
The industry’s most experienced Managed Services provider
- 100+ Managed Services clients, far outpacing other providers
- Highly satisfied clients and active user group (hear directly below)
- Industry-leading pool of experts
- Dedicated implementation team
- Global footprint
The industry’s most decorated Managed Services provider
- Legalweek: Leaders in Tech Law Awards 2022 winner
- Relativity: Innovation award for best service provider solution
- ISO 27001:2013 Security Certification winner
Unlock the power of Epiq Managed Services with Epiq Choice
Mix and match eDiscovery investigatory tools and hosting platforms with the most flexible Managed Services program available. Epiq Choice includes self-service access to Epiq Discovery, NUIX, Reveal, Reveal AI (includes NexLP and Brainspace), Relativity, and RelativityOne. Simply sign up for a set capacity of hosting, users, and other desired services, with no predefined quantities for each application.
Supercharge your discovery with accessible AI
Epiq is simply the most experienced eDiscovery service provider when it comes to utilizing AI tools across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle. We’ve seen the power of AI when it comes to reducing costs, finding data early in the process, identifying privileged content, or even proving a negative. Our Epiq Managed Services team can help you get the most out of AI.
Our experts can bring your team up-to-speed
Epiq Managed Services clients have unlimited access to the industry’s leading AI tools
Build your own AI library
Our AI Model Library program means you can continually fine tune and leverage prior work
Our experience becomes your experience, as you benefit from our consultative approach.
- Application Support: Entire suite of offered software applications maintained, updated and supported by a dedicated team
- Technical Services: Out-of-the-box, custom solutions delivered by Epiq IT, coding and scripting specialists
- Solution Architect: Dedicated team of certified professionals to design custom workflows and leverage technology for each client’s custom need
- Relativity Technology Team: Dedicated team with multi-tiered certifications to manage the largest relativity footprint in the world
- Analytic Consultants: We are the best in the industry at leveraging AI across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle, including curation and building dedicated AI model libraries for individual clients
- Client Services: Award winning project management worldwide
- IT & Security: Epiq Managed Services’ IT and security departments at your disposal
- Managed Services Implementation (MSI): Custom workflows designed, documented, trained, and implemented for each client
- Cutting edge offerings that expand beyond traditional managed services: Blockchain, PowerBI, Microsoft 365 Advanced eDiscovery
Our clients love us!
Read what our Managed Services clients are saying.
“Epiq is so immersed in how we do things that they can anticipate what we need and make solid recommendations based on how we work.”
Vann Ellerbruch, Attorney, Lumen
“I would say the advantage of a managed services relationship is that it makes things possible that otherwise would not be. Epiq has been key in helping us to harness technology and innovation to better serve our clients’ interests.”
Peggy Stulberg, Director of Litigation Support, Ogletree Deakins
“If I had to do the work that they do, it would take me—or several more like me—a great deal more time. They are quicker because it’s all they do. They have much deeper backgrounds and experience.”
Grace Triche, Senior Litigation Paralegal, Gordon, Arata, Montgomery, Barnett, McCollam, Duplantis & Eagan
“The quality of the production work that they do is very, very good. Epiq has consistently reached out to me when there’s ambiguity around a production order, or if I didn’t fill something out correctly. That is refreshing.”
Jason Brandenburg, Paralegal, Burns & Levinson
“The value is in the partnership and the support we get from Epiq. It enables our litigation support team to do our jobs more efficiently and more effectively.”
Andrea Barragan, Litigation Support Coordinator, Plunkett Cooney
“Considering some of the tasks that have been automated and some of the processes Epiq has helped us put together—they have definitely made our lives easier and more efficient.”
Logan Appelbaum, Litigation Support Project Manager, Dykema
Managed Services and the Cloud: Tips for an Optimal Partnership
It was not long ago that the idea of public cloud eDiscovery review platforms was met with fierce resistance. Only a few brave souls were willing to venture beyond the comforts of their data centers or co-locations and try out the public cloud. Today, more organizations have gotten past their hesitancy and have embraced the public cloud and accompanying eDiscovery review tools.
The Benefits of a Managed Services Agreement
With the proliferation of data and the changes in how people work and interact with each other, law firms and corporations are faced with the challenge of managing large data sets. New data sources continue to emerge from business operations and legal matter management. This includes chat messages sent through a variety of platforms, audio-visual files requiring transcriptions, contextual emojis, and terabytes of social media data.