Regulatory Risk Insights
Implement a real-time, data-driven competition and white collar compliance programme that empowers your team to identify, measure, and act on organisational risk.
Deploy AI and substantive expertise to gain real-time and critical intelligence about communications that may create legal antitrust/competition or white collar liability. Streamline your overall compliance workflow utilising technology that surfaces critical alerts for manual review, minimises false positive alerts, and integrates with a discovery platform when needed. Make strategic decisions to quickly address potentially harmful situations and, when appropriate, evaluate early applications for leniency.
Increase the effectiveness of your compliance programme:
Proactively identify potential misconduct within your organisation.
Meet regulatory requirements with a tested, effective, adequately resourced, and fully implemented compliance programme.
Reduce costs by automating previously manual tasks using AI.
- Satisfy regulatory and deferred prosecution agreements for white collar compliance.
- Meet the US DOJ data-driven compliance standard of a “robust, supported, and data-driven compliance solution.”
- Scan ongoing communications and receive real-time notifications through a direct connection to Microsoft Email and Teams.
- Add more data sources that require ongoing scanning using API connectors.
- Reduce false positive alerts by using AI in lieu of search terms.
- Improve the accuracy of results over time as verified positive or negative alerts continuously train your AI models.
- Gain insight into employee misconduct with monthly Regulatory Risk Insights™ findings report.
- Load data into a proven eDiscovery platform in the case of continuing investigations.
- Reduce costs by retaining only messages flagged for escalation and deleting messages deemed acceptable.
- Build additional AI models for substantive areas beyond competition and white collar.
- Adjust to organisational changes through AI model validation and tuning.
- Manage data privacy by choosing from multiple hosting environments, including your own cloud or the Epiq Service Cloud; keeping data within specific geographies when needed.
Need a one-time data analysis following an acquisition or regulatory inquiry?
Meet the six-month US Safe Harbor disclosure timeframe for acquisitions, if appliable,or quickly understand your level of risk during a regulatory inquiry with a custom Regulatory Risk Insights data investigation. Uncover communications that indicate antitrust and competition, white collar crime, corporate crime, false claims, anti-kickback, anti-bribery, and corruption concerns using data and compliance expert-developed pre-built AI models and proprietary workflows. Your Regulatory Risks report will include a summary of key documents, case themes, communication charts, identification of principal actors, and timelines.