Epiq at Pharma IPR India
Mumbai, India | 5-7 March
Drive Decisions. Accelerate Outcomes.
In today’s global environment, pharmaceutical companies face increased demands to share data with regulators and during litigation. Protect intellectual property and trade secrets by partnering with professionals in IP strategy who can deliver defensible, AI-driven discovery solutions.
- eDiscovery Services
Safeguard intellectual property during discovery. Work with a designated pharmaceutical team and IP professionals with years of industry experience.
- IP Advisory
Evaluate and improve IP Operational processes and align business needs to existing technology.
Importance of Artificial Intelligence in IP Litigations
- Current trends
- Future of AI in Pharma IPR
- AI facilitating IP litigations
- Safeguarding intellectual property rights amid the rising demand for data sharing and collaboration
Speakers and Moderator
- Rakesh Satpathy, Director of Legal & Technology Solutions, Epiq (moderator)
- Dr. Mahendra B. Thakre, Associate Vice President - (Senior IP Counsel) IPR Legal, VIATRIS
- Kaushal Joshi, Sr. Director Legal, IP & Product, Kashiv Biosciences
- Ajendu Sohani, Head IPR-Formulation (DGM), Indoco Remedie
The Epiq Booth
Visit Epiq to talk with Epiq experts and learn about working with a trusted legal services provider that partners with 4 of the top 5 global pharmaceutical companies.