Epiq at Legalweek
New York, NY | January 29 – February 1
Drive Decisions. Accelerate Outcomes.
With rapid advancements in technology, those who embrace data make decisions more objectively and accelerate outcomes. Experience the advantage of services from a partner specializing in legal. Drive decisions with AI-enabled solutions that combine people, process, technology, and data.
Experience the advantage of services from a partner specializing in legal. Learn how Epiq can support you:
- Accelerate operational transformation within your legal department with a data-driven change management strategy.
- Navigate the digital landscape with confidence, knowing you fulfill industry-standard data compliance and security requirements when you implement a strong, well-rounded information governance framework.
- Enable more flexible problem-solving and deliver faster, more efficient and more accurate outcomes when you integrate Generative AI into your legal and compliance workflows.
- Effective Knowledge Management harnesses the full potential of your organization’s data to drive better business decisions.
Hear From Our Epiq Experts
Epiq moderated several sessions during Legalweek. To hear or read about their thoughts and takeaways use the links below.
- Leading Successful Change Management Initiatives in Your Organization, moderated by Kayleigh Bedolla, Senior Consultant, Legal Operations Intelligence & Advisory, Epiq. WATCH NOW
BLOG: Change Management: Leading Successful Initiatives in Your Organization
- Harnessing the Power of Data Governance: A Strategic Guide for Legal Professionals, moderated by Anne Costello, Senior Information Governance Consultant, Epiq. WATCH NOW
BLOG: Harnessing the Power of Data Governance: A Strategic Guide for Legal Professionals
- Generative AI in Action: Dynamic Strategies for Today's Legal Landscape, moderated by Richard Robbins, Managing Director, Applied Artificial Intelligence, Epiq. WATCH NOW
BLOG: Generative AI in Action: Dynamic Strategies for Today's Legal Landscape
- Leveraging Knowledge Management for Legal Excellence: Strategies and Tools, moderated by Eric Anderson, Practice Lead, Search, Data, AI, Fireman & Company, an Epiq Company.
BLOG: Leveraging Knowledge Management for Legal Excellence: Strategies and Tools