Stephenie Kjontvedt Vice President, Senior Consultant
Stephenie Kjontvedt is a vice president and senior consultant in corporate restructuring. Stephenie advises attorneys and other professionals on Chapter 11 plan voting procedures, prepackaged solicitations, document preparation, and plan distributions. She oversees the process from beginning to end – from simple creditor solicitations to complex cases and those with numerous public securities. Stephenie holds a Bachelor of Science from California State University in Northridge.
Stephenie has worked on solicitations or the disbursement of securities for numerous Chapter 11 cases. Her representative cases include:
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Networks, Inc.
- Connector 2000 Association, Inc.
- Cumulus Media, Inc.
- Energy Future Holdings Corp.
- ERG Intermediate Holdings
- EXCO Resources, Inc.
- Fred’s, Inc.
- Hooper Holmes, Inc. d/b/a Provant Health
- Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
- James River Coal Company
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Lombard Public Facilities Corporation
- Nautilus Holdings Limited
- Nortel Networks Inc.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
- Pinnacle Airlines Corp.
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corp.
- Tops Holding II Corporation
- Tribune Company