Middle Office Solutions
Law firm middle office functions are undergoing a dramatic evolution. Epiq’s middle office solutions represent new opportunities to drive economic and operational efficiencies beyond traditionally outsourced services.
A challenging legal environment, limited in-house resources for large-scale litigation document production, highly compressed timelines and the ramifications of mishandled case documents have put mounting pressure on law firms to deliver best-in-class litigation support. Many firms have chosen to partner with Epiq for middle office support as their onsite litigation provider, reaping the benefit of efficiency, quality services and cost effectiveness.
Epiq document processing, administrative support and process-driven services are viable and lower cost options that give law firms access to highly skilled specialists and quality services, thus allowing firms to achieve improved attorney satisfaction and resource utilization.
Epiq middle office solutions include:
- Create, revise and format in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Generate TOCs and TOAs
- Convert PDF documents to Word
- Prepare EDGAR filing
- Proofread - redline, blackline and full reads
- Prepare transcription
- Support specialty practice groups
Administrative support and virtual/on-premise assistants
- Attorney time entry
- Expense reports
- Billing coordination and verification
- Travel coordination
- Managing calendar
- Meeting minutes
- Contact management
- Phone support
Legal and business research
- Due diligence research and analysis
- Conflicts research in support of attorney and client onboarding
- Public records research
- Practice specific searches
- CRM database maintenance
- New client templates
- Prospect and client research
- Competitive and business intelligence research
Creative and marketing/desktop publishing
- Presentation template design
- Proposal and pitch book design and editing
- Collateral, newsletters and presentation services
- Website maintenance
- Graphic design
Flexible service delivery models
We offer customizable, variable solutions with dedicated staff to meet each firm’s unique requirements. Our delivery options include:
- Onsite: Professionals work on the client’s premise and are fully trained and managed by Epiq.
- Epiq Knowledge Center: Dedicated staff is located in our highly secure, Epiq owned center which serves as an extension to your firm.
- Virtual: Select support functions have secure remote work options.
- Hybrid: A combination of delivery models offers the best support to the firm.