White Collar Defense
and Corporate Crime
Gain early data insights into possible illegal activity that support effective defense.
Partner with experienced professionals with substantial white collar experience who can deliver defensible, technology-driven data solutions from the inception of an internal investigation through potential indictment, trial, and post-resolution compliance.
Work with a team that understands the substance and requirements of white collar matters.
Gain early intelligence into your client’s data to determine potential liability and a disclosure strategy.
Formal Investigations or Prosecutions
Deliver data defensibly to agencies and other parties working with white collar discovery teams with substantive and technical expertise.
Implement a defensible data-driven compliance program that meets applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Work with a dedicated global investigations team with experience handling over 1,000 global white collar, antitrust, and regulatory matters, including antitrust price fixing, no poach agreements, securities fraud, insider trading, bribery allegations, and accounting fraud.
- Meet global discovery processing, production and timeline requirements of government and prosecutorial agencies, including in the US, EMEA, and APAC.
- Quickly surface key insights for outside counsel by deploying Epiq’s Case Insights™ team.
- Access forensics, analytics, and discovery teams across the globe to support internal and criminal investigations and prosecutions in multiple jurisdictions.
- Handle cross-border investigations and prosecutions in multiple languages, deploying advanced analytics tools and multilingual lawyer reviewers.
- Reduce the scope of documents requiring human review and closely monitor discovery spend throughout each matter with on demand dashboards.