Francis Hawthorne Vice President, Operations
Francis Hawthorne is vice president, operations at Epiq. He oversees our state-of-the-art contact centers, document control, and data entry operations.
Hawthorne has been working in call center operations for the past 12 years following undergraduate coursework at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). He has extensive experience addressing a variety of complex operational challenges, while maintaining a strong focus on client satisfaction.
Since joining Epiq, Hawthorne has implemented a new phone system and assisted in the operational setup of over 300 cases, including high profile matters such as:
- Lehman Brothers
- MF Global
- Nortel Networks
- Saint Vincents Catholic Medical Centers and Cumulus Media Chapter 11 cases
- General Motors IPO and DSP Programs
- NTIA/Dept. of Commerce TV Converter Box Coupon Program
- Toyota Recall Hotline
- Countrywide Data Breach
- Alexander v Nationwide
- Portland General Electric (PGE)
- SEC v AIG
- In RE Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation