Comprehensive software for Chapter 13 bankruptcy trustees.
Case Power®, provides our clients with powerful tools to handle every aspect of administration and case management, including debtor payments, creditor distributions and government reporting.
- Supports a variety of daily receipt file formats from Nationwide TFS, bank EPay websites, ADP wage deductions, bank lockbox data entry systems and ACH transactions for processing debtor payments
- Supports ACH, EFTPS and Pay.gov for disbursements to creditors, IRS and Clerk of the Court
- Multiple disbursement methods for handling fixed monthly payments, prorata disbursements or percentage of receipt calculations.
- Case Power Mobile is the mobile version that is an intuitive, touch-based solution for convenient offline case review.
- Download encrypted case information and documents for review on a touch screen tablet or laptop.
- Make case data changes, view documents and add docket entries and notes, all of which are synched with the Case Power® database.