Unmatched in Scale, Security and Efficiency
Our bankruptcy notification capabilities are unmatched in scale, security and efficiency. High-performing resources meet best-in-class delivery to reach virtually any audience, anywhere, in any type of corporate restructuring/Chapter 11 administration.
Learn more about Epiq's Chapter 11/Corporate Restructuring Contact Center expertise.
Our high-capacity contact center delivers
- Full telephonic communication and email support and capacity for up to 350 bankruptcy agents, as well as an additional 650+ across multiple locations.
- Capacity to handle thousands of simultaneous Interactive Voice Response (IVR) calls and tens of thousands of restructuring agent calls each day.
- 24/7 IVR support and bankruptcy agent coverage from 9am to 9pm (EST) Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays, and can be further tailored, as you require.
- Coverage for international bankruptcy claim matters, supporting multiple languages plus English, with agents available in European time zones for optimal accessibility.
- Advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and telephone platforms
- Professional recording studio
- Expert engineering staff that creates customized applications to meet your exact needs.
- Voice-Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) technology, which enables managers to maximize the utilization of Chapter 11 contact center staff while providing a consistently pleasant and timely experience for the caller.
- Statistical reporting
Advanced technology and experienced agents
Nimble and flexible, our contact center performs real-time monitoring to immediately alert supervisory staff of any issues. We employ seasoned agents experienced at handling case inquiries through their interaction with callers on hundreds of other Epiq corporate restructuring and Chapter 11 matters.
Superior service and accurate information
Our courteous and knowledgeable agents help callers navigate through each step of their claim. Interactions are monitored through digital call recordings and/or interaction transcriptions to further ensure a quality experience for the caller.