GDPR Compliance Services
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes new rules on organizations in the European Union (EU) and all organizations globally that offer goods and services to people in the EU. GDPR requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens. Penalties for non-compliance are severe, with fines up to €20 million or 4% of global annual revenue.
GDPR Technology Assessment
Epiq will work with you to understand your current technology landscape and identify what tools can be used to meet the requirements of GDPR and what gaps exist.
GDPR Response Protocol
Epiq can provide a “Response Protocol” which documents a step by step process you should take for handling Data Subject Requests, creating a defensible and repeatable process.
Epiq is the provider of eGovern, a tool that helps meet the requirements of identifying relevant data, managing data, and handling Data Subject requests. Learn more about eGovern™
Epiq is the provider of eNotify, a tool to help keep track of the status of Data Subject Requests, handle notification workflow requirements, and meet reporting requirements of GDPR. Learn more about eNotify™
Office 365 for GDPR
Configuration and deployment of various Office 365 features (AIP, ATP, CAS, DLP, etc.) that help to meet GDPR requirements.
Deployment and configuration of technology solutions deemed helpful to meet GDPR requirements. Sample technologies, but not limited to, include:
- Epiq’s eGovern and eNotify
- Veritas Data Insight, Enterprise Vault, and Clearwell
- OpenText Kazeon
Bridge The Gap™
With our team of experts across both Legal and IT, we help our clients bridge the gap between these departments to create an eDiscovery process that is more efficient and effective for the business.
Studies by third party consulting organizations have shown that companies that put in an eDiscovery solution will save 90% versus organizations that don’t deploy one—and have much better legal positioning.
- eDiscovery Assessment - an assessment of your current organizational and technological eDiscovery capabilities. Outcome is a report containing a prioritized list of recommendations to close the gaps.
- Litgation Response Protocol - a comprehensive policy, process and capabilities review relative to your ability to address each step in the edrm.net eDiscovery business process model. Outcome is a documented Litigation Response Playbook that identifies people, process, and technology to address eDiscovery.
- Epiq Run Book - technology “how to” manual for go forward performing eDiscovery inside your IT department that can be provided to Courts to demonstrate current process and procedures.
- Solution Provider - we are a certified reseller of the industry’s leading solutions and help our clients take control of eDiscovery using technologies such as EMC Kazeon, Microsoft Office 365, Exterro Fusion, Veritas Clearwell, and others. We can help you choose the right solution for your specific needs.
- Implementation - We hold numerous technical certifications in all the solutions we provide and our trained staff can make sure they are implemented and maintained correctly in your environment.
- Managed Services
- Virtual Admin™ -one of our staff can be the go forward administrator of the eDiscovery solution in your environment. Flexible packages available.
- Bridge the Gap™ Support - “how do I” support that your organization’s legal team can call our attorneys or your IT staff can call our staff on eDiscovery matters. We can take over all ongoing eDiscovery needs for your team going forward as well.
Managed services to manage all IT administrative aspects (support, upgrades, system health checks, etc.) of on-premise applications involved in data subject requests.