Leverage Epiq and Our Knowledge of Microsoft 365 for Efficient and Effective Information Technology Security Approaches
Epiq is one of Microsoft’s most strategic partners in the compliance space. We help organizations mitigate risk, including easily migrating data to the cloud and using the advanced built-in security and compliance features within Microsoft 365 and more. We work alongside our clients globally to overcome their biggest information governance challenges: ever-expanding data sources, increasingly rigorous compliance and privacy regulations, and the need to reduce costs.
Microsoft 365 services help companies meet these risks by leveraging their privacy, security and compliance suites to overcome business challenges.
Leverage Epiq and Our Knowledge of Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Compliance Advisory Services
Data Classification and Microsoft Information Protection
An enterprise-wide data classification initiative requires input and objective alignment from many business stakeholders. Designing a ‘perfect’ policy for data classification and harmonizing it with a technology-enabled approach may be an elusive goal. As a Microsoft Gold partner, our data classification and information protection advisory offering is bolstered by our award-winning expertise in managing the intersection between smart business process designs, legal and regulatory requirements, and Microsoft’s information protection technology. We drive the development of an automated classification process and promote a strategy to accelerate user adoption.
Microsoft Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Data loss prevention (DLP) is a methodology and practice of detecting and preventing improper access, exfiltration, or unwanted destruction of sensitive data. Regardless of the size industry or regulatory requirements, every organization should have a DLP strategy to prevent data from being improperly exposed.
As with many other security and compliance practices, a comprehensive DLP strategy should include people, processes, and technology. Since DLP does involve just about every aspect of an organization, this type of initiative requires a change in culture and must be driven as a top-down approach.
Microsoft 365 Data Loss Prevention is a full-featured compliance solution that can help your organization prevent unintentional or accidental exposure of sensitive information to unwanted or unauthorized parties.
Our three-step data loss protection assessment and implementation offering can meet your business and cloud transformation needs:
- Review: A review of your organization’s existing data loss protection protocols and rules
- Validate: An assessment and validation of the business impact and viability of implementing or refining Microsoft 365 Data Loss Protection solutions
- Implement: A detailed implementation plan to deploy Data Loss Protection policy and technologies into the Enterprise environment
Microsoft Insider Risk Management
Epiq provides Microsoft 365 Insider Risk Management (IRM) implementation guidance and ongoing support services to enterprises seeking to proactively detect and act on potentially risky behaviors related to employee access to sensitive information.
Microsoft 365 Insider Risk Management uses native signals from user activities, actions, and communications combined with artificial intelligence to identify potential risks. Integrated workflows based on policies and alerts—including triage, investigation, and action—are available for internal security, compliance, and business stakeholders to assess incidents and remediate risks.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, Epiq assists clients with implementing Microsoft 365 Insider Risk Management workloads by conducting an initial proof of concept assessment to validate project requirements, followed by a full-scale business process implementation across the entire enterprise. Epiq’s offering also includes quarterly check-ins to ensure original implementation goals continue to be addressed appropriately across all stakeholders and to allow for business process modifications due to changing business needs.
- We are a Microsoft Partner. Epiq is Microsoft’s largest legal services technology provider operating globally. Epiq maintains 35+ different Microsoft certification types, meeting and exceeding knowledge requirements, and is a member of the Microsoft Security Partner Advisory Council and the Microsoft Partner Research Panel.
- We know Microsoft 365 Compliance. Epiq is an early and leading innovator in supporting compliance solutions available within Microsoft 365. We have decades of experience, hundreds of global clients, and a strong command of the industry’s best practices. Epiq helps our clients develop business processes within Microsoft 365 to mitigate compliance risks.
- We are a leader. Epiq is a worldwide leader in providing advisory services for digital management solutions, and we are a Microsoft Gold Certified partner.
- We enable the Information Governance tools you already own with Microsoft 365. We have direct access to various Microsoft subsidy programs that we can use to reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
Vice President, Information Governance Services
Get in Touch