The Perfect Extension to Your Legal Team
Epiq pioneered Managed Services in the eDiscovery space, and we continue to innovate ahead of our peers to bring the best results.
With widespread cost containment initiatives due to COVID-19, eDiscovery teams can benefit from the increased price certainty, cost savings, and value associated with managed services. eDiscovery Managed Services (EMS) is a business partnership that allows leaders in corporations, government entities, and law firms to gain access to essential eDiscovery services, with the cost predictability and control they need, while eliminating the need to invest in standing up their own infrastructure. EMS provides teams with essential eDiscovery services backed by data security, proven workflows, access to premier AI-based analytics tools, essential administrative functions, and insightful reporting, all at a predictable monthly fee.
Epiq is one of the largest eDiscovery service providers in the world and has more eDiscovery managed services clients than any other provider. Over the last 15+ years, Epiq has implemented physically and logically segregated environments for some of the world’s largest corporations and law firms, providing data processing and hosting, dedicated personnel, storage management, data collection, and managed review services.
We are the leader in experience, size, and capabilities; however, we are not resting on our laurels and today are also the leader in providing the best-in-breed technology and AI offerings, helping our clients have world class capabilities without the hassle and expense of owning and managing it themselves.
Managed Review Services
Core Managed Services offering: Capacity-based eDiscovery partnership built around dedicated, multi-tenant (Arq), or a Cloud Relativity environment (including RelativityOne) and leveraging Epiq’s people, process, and technology experience. Includes a multi-year contract for active storage, users, analytics (Reveal NexLP & Brainspace, and Relativity), custom AI model curation and library, training, dedicated implementation team, and data migration. Only pay for the technology licenses and services used.
Managed Services add-ons: Collections, data processing (self-service, Epiq processing), monthly bundled tech and project management time, Managed Review, Contract Analysis, Relativity Legal Hold, near-line/cold storage.
Our experience becomes your experience, as you benefit from our consultative approach.
Application Support: Entire suite of offered software applications maintained, updated and supported by a dedicated team
Technical Services: Out-of-the-box, custom solutions delivered by Epiq IT, coding and scripting specialists
Solution Architect: Dedicated team of certified professionals to design custom workflows and leverage technology for each client’s custom need
Relativity Technology Team: Dedicated team with multi-tiered certifications to manage the largest relativity footprint in the world
Analytic Consultants: We are the best in the industry at leveraging AI across the entire eDiscovery lifecycle, including curation and building dedicated AI model libraries for individual clients
Client Services: Award winning project management worldwide
IT & Security: Epiq Managed Services’ IT and security departments at your disposal
Managed Services Implementation (MSI): Custom workflows designed, documented, trained, and implemented for each client
Access to technology that is the right fit for your organization
- Reconcile, rationalize, and replace outdated, unsupported and/or inconsistent technology
- Tap best in class technology through reduced cost, through our licensing
- Retain direct administrative access to your data and workflows
- Gain enhanced reporting and visibility: end to end across the EDRM and your litigation portfolio
- Improve security through hardened and consistent infrastructure, data handling processes, and storage
- Remove the burden of Capex spend
- Gain instant benefits from typical processes used consistently across matters: Email threading, Near-duplicates, and many others
- Leverage tools for more complex matters: Advanced early data assessment, Clustering, Categorization, Concepts, Privilege Identification, Communication Analysis, Predictive Coding, CAL/TAR 2.0, Early Case Assessment
- Learn from the best including processes for gaining deeper AI benefits through the creation of bespoke AI model libraries based on past matters