Create Better Data Retention Practices
Quickly identify data with risk, reduce your costs, and delete it – all while mitigating risk.
Businesses are facing a problem: their data isn’t growing, it’s exploding—exponentially. In fact, 90% of all electronically stored information was created in the last two years and 80% is unstructured, sprawled across an organization. To say it plainly…it’s a mess. And instead of dealing with the mess, many businesses have relied on keeping everything forever, the consequences of which have become unbearable: soaring storage and management costs, and serious legal and compliance risks.
How we can help?
Over time, the value of data tends to diminish, while its risk increases. With our proprietary approach and technologies, we help our clients identify their data with risk that exceeds its value—then delete it.
Next, we implement a governance framework with controls and technology in place so, going forward, the business can defensibly delete data as it moves from asset to liability.
- Information Governance Assessment -a n assessment, aided by File Share Analysis tools, of your electronic data landscape. Outcomes consist of identification of eTrash™ (files with zero value), high risk content in unsecured areas, and a plan for taking control of this content.
- Information Governance Program - six phase approach to control unstructured ESI on file shares, shared drives, and other network attached storage devices. Outcomes include Data Classification, Defensible Deletion and ESI Lifecycle Management.
- We are a certified reseller of the Industry’s leading solutions around Defensible Deletion using technologies such as EMC Kazeon, IBM StoredIQ, Symantec Data Insight, Varonis DatAdvantage, and others. We can help you choose the right solution for your specific needs.
Implementation & Support
- We hold numerous technical certifications in all the solutions we provide and our trained staff can make sure they are implemented and maintained correctly in your environment.
- One of our staff can be the go forward administrator of the Defensible Deletion solution in your environment.
- Reduce Cost: Save potential millions of dollars in storage and management costs. Produce 50% less content associated with eDiscovery, resulting in saving millions of dollars in eDiscovery costs.
- Mitigate Risk: Get rid of risky content in your environment.
- Gain Expertise: Work with an organization who specializes only in this space.
- Create Defensibility: Put in a repeatable and defensible electronic data management and deletion solution.